Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on GoodHealthTipsOnline.Com. I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
· Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers, it is likely to be published. We accept all categories which are published in our blog archive.
· In keeping with the spirit of GoodHealthTipsOnline.Com, guest posts should offer health care tips and ideas.
· Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in GoodHealthTipsOnline.Com as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted.
· Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
· Posts must be high-quality; original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online). We do check with Copyscape premium.
· Please limit your post to 500 words or less.
· Post must not be keyword stuffed.
· Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
· Please do not email your submission in HTML format. Send in a Word or text document. Simply type your post in your document and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
· Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
· Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
· Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
· GoodHealthTipsOnline.Com does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
These guidelines are not intended to stifle your creativity, but to streamline GoodHealthTipsOnline.Com‘s guest posting process.
Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between two to four business days for your guest post to be published. However, I do my best to notify you the day your post goes live. I do my best to notify you within 1 week if your guest post is not accepted for publication so that you can submit it to another blog.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to email@example.com with “Health - Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
1. Your full name.
2. You’re URL (if applicable).
3. Your post title.
4. The body of your post.
5. Attach any images you’d like to include (not required).